- "A fascinating introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy"
Next Intake: September 26th, 2013. Thursdays, 7 - 9.30pm for 8 nights.
Venue: GMIT, Dublin road, Galway. For more details and to enrol please click GMIT Ph: 091 742145 (GMIT)
Facilitator: Norman Warden
- Basic counselling skills, attitudes and principles
- Skills development thro' demonstration & practice
- Theoretical input through lectures and reading
- Overview of the counselling and psychotherapy field
- Career opportunities; training aspects and trends
"The facilitator was very good at explaining all the different techniques and theories exciting my thirst for further knowledge on psychotherapy" D. Audley, Student
"The teaching methods were excellent as they helped you understand and practice the skills you acquire throughout the duration of the course" A. Doorhy, Admin Clerk